Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- Please wear a mask. (If you don’t have one I will have disposable masks for use in my office. They will on the table near the door)
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided on the table as you enter the center or thoroughly wash your hands upon entering. (There is a bathroom to the right of the glass doors)
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have possibly been exposed to someone with Covid-19: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or recent loss of smell/taste CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT. No late cancellation fee will be applied
- Blankets will no longer be available. Sorry😞 I will have the table warmer available and the space heater to keep the room at a comfortable temperature.
- I will be covering the table with a waterproof disposable sheet (it will be covered by a cloth sheet), a wipe-able pillow, and using disposable face cradle covers.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing that allows me to treat you without you removing any clothing so I do not need to provide a top sheet, if possible.
- I will be wearing a mask at all times.
- I will be sanitizing the room and surfaces between each patient.
- A HEPA UV-C air purifier will be running in the treatment room at all times. This filters and traps contaminates such as: mold, bacteria, viruses, dust, pollution, etc.